November 2016 Update (All projects completed)
Bus Stop Benches. COMPLETED. Fifteen new black metal benches have been installed at bus stops.
Click the markers on the map to see the pictures of new bus stop benches.
Carpet Replacement at the Rogers Park Library. COMPLETED. New carpeting with removable tiles was installed in the Library in the Fall of 2014. In addition to the basic project, the Library was able to have walls painted, electrical cords organized and hidden, textile artwork cleaned, and more.
New Water Feature at Pottawattomie Park. COMPLETED. The old non-functioning water feature has been replaced with a new, more durable installation.
Beach Path Extension at Hartigan Beach. COMPLETED. A ramp has been installed from the existing sidewalk to the water to provide access to the lake for people in wheelchairs and with strollers.
- 1500 W. Chase – COMPLETED.
- 6600 N. Glenwood – CANCELLED due to cost implications given the location of the connections.
- 7300 N. Greenview – COMPLETED.
- 1714 W. Jarvis – COMPLETED.
- 1711 W. Greenleaf – COMPLETED.
- 7450-7600 N. Wolcott – COMPLETED.
- 7450 & 7500 N. Ridge – COMPLETED.
- 7500 N. Eastlake – COMPLETED.
- 1200 W. Birchwood – COMPLETED.
- 7700 N. Marshfield (alley) – COMPLETED.
- 7000-7200 N. Paulina – COMPLETED.
- 1600 W. Greenleaf – COMPLETED.
- 1400-1700 W. Estes – COMPLETED.