February 2019 Update
Cobblestone Restoration on Glenwood, Farwell to Lunt – CANCELLED. The PB LC Decided to cancel this project due to cost.
Shared Bike Lanes on Clark, Howard to Albion – COMPLETED. These will now be part of a ward-wide bike network. Planning started in 2014 and continued in 2015. A community meeting was scheduled in December 2015 to present the options before its scheduled for installation in 2016. 2017 update: Due to state budget problems, installation is now scheduled for 2018. December 2018 update: The 49th Ward “Greenway Project” was completed in December 2018.
Multiple Sidewalk Repairs – COMPLETED.
Sheridan Road Pedestrian Safety Engineering Study – PENDING. The money that was allocated was not enough to do a comprehensive study by CDOT. This project is on hold by the PB Leadership Committee.
Touhy Park: Six Crabapple Trees & Water Fountain – COMPLETED.
- 1400-1600 W. Juneway – COMPLETED.
- 1500 W. Greenleaf – COMPLETED.
- 1500 W. Chase – Moved to PB ballot 2014.
- 1500 W. Estes – COMPLETED.
- 1800 W. Morse – COMPLETED.
- 6900 N. Ravenswood – COMPLETED.
- 6950 N. Ravenswood – COMPLETED.
- 7400 N. Seeley – COMPLETED.
- 6600 N. Newgard – COMPLETED.
- 6500 N. Greenview – COMPLETED.
- 1700 W. Columbia – COMPLETED.
- 7300 N. Bell – COMPLETED.