Join me and the Willye White Park Advisory Council at a fundraiser this Saturday, December 15, to bring a theater program to children at the park.
The fundraiser will be held at T-Jam Kitchen, 1418 W. Howard, from 8:00 to 11:00 p.m. this Saturday, December 15.
There are many ways and reasons to give back this holiday season. As you plan your charitable contributions, I urge you to consider a gift to help neighbor children learn about theater and the arts.
Currently there are few arts programs in this area for young people. By supporting this fun event, you can help bring the world of theater to the youth of Rogers Park and all the benefits that come with it.
Here’s what a $30 ticket ($35 at the door) will get you:
- Great food, beer, wine, soft drinks and hot chocolate – Eli’s cheesecake for dessert!
- Sing-Along and Ugly Sweater Contest
Bid on raffles and win:
- Macy’s Gift Certificate
- Target Gift Certificate
- Chicago Hauntings Ghost Tours Gift Certificate
- J & P Shoes Gift Certificate
- Two Class Certificates from Taste Food & Wine 1506 W Jarvis
- A Spirit Tree – secret raffle on wine and liquor
- 50/50 split raffle
Tickets are available online in advance or at the door. If you are unable to attend and wish to donate, please visit the Willye White Park Advisory Council website. Proceeds will help bring a theater arts program to Willye White Park.
I hope to see you there!