The holiday shopping season is upon us. Support our Rogers Park businesses while putting some extra cash in your pocket at the same time.
The Rogers Park Business Alliance, together with the Howard Street Special Service Area, the Clark-Morse-Glenwood Special Service Areaand the Sheridan Road Special Service Area, is sponsoring the Shop Rogers Park Rebate Program. If you shop in Rogers Park stores within the special service area boundaries, you can receive up to a $50 rebate. That’s a good deal for the the people on your holiday list, for our local economy and for your bottom line.
Collect $100 or more in receipts from at least three different stores within the Special Service Areas from now through December 31st and receive a $25 rebate. Collect $150 or more in receipts and receive a $50 rebate.
Here’s how it works:
- All stores, where purchases are made, must be located within the Special Service Areas (see list of boundaries below).
- Minimum purchase of $20 per store.
- Receipts must total $100 or more.
- Receipts must be from at least three different stores.
- Maximum purchase of $30 total for groceries and/or liquor.
- No prescription or tobacco purchases allowed.
- One rebate per person.
- Receipts must be dated November 23 – December 31, 2012 (no gift receipts allowed).
- Rebate forms with original receipts must be submitted no later than January 14, 2013.
Below are the Special Service Area boundaries where the program is in effect:
- Howard, on the south side of the street from Sheridan to Ridge
- Howard, on the north side of the street from Sheridan to Paulina
- Paulina, from Rogers to Jonquil
- Rogers, from Howard to Clark Street
- Clark, from Wallen to Birchwood
- Morse, from Sheridan to Clark
- Glenwood, from Farwell to Greenleaf
- Lunt, from Clark to Ravenswood
- Ravenswood, from Lunt to Greenleaf
- Greenleaf, from Clark to Ravenswood
- Sheridan, from Devon to Farwell
Save your receipts and after you’ve done your shopping, complete a rebate form and submit it to the Rogers Park Business Alliance at 1448 W. Morse,Chicago, IL 60626.
To obtain the rebate form, visit:
As you plan your holiday purchases, don’t forget to shop Rogers Park!