Condominium ownership can be very rewarding, but it also can be very challenging. Learn how to address those challenges and help your association function better at a FREE workshop series on SUCCESSFUL CONDO OWNERSHIP sponsored by the Rogers Park Development Corporation and Haus Financial Services, LLC.
The first workshop– “ASK THE EXPERT: OPEN FORUM FOR CONDO BOARD MEMBERS AND OWNERS”–kicks off TOMORROW, Tuesday, August 18th, 6:30 – 8:30 p.m. at the Rogers Park Library, 6907 N. Clark, 2nd Floor with a panel of some of the leading experts on condominium ownership and association management:
· Lauren Peddinghaus, Owner, Haus Financial Services, LLC
· Kortney Peagram, Marketing Director, Otavala Consulting
· Ebony Wilkerson, Attorney, Peace of Mind Properties, LLC
This panel of experts in the field will address a wide range of issues related to condominium ownership and condominium associations. Bring your specific issues, along with a copy of your condominium declaration and by-laws.
In the coming weeks, three additional workshops will be offered:
· “Conflict Management and Mediation for Condo Boards and Owners”
Wednesday, August 26th, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
· “Ask the Expert: Open Forum for Condo Board Members and Owners”
Wednesday, September 16th, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
· “Best Financial Practices for Self Managing Condo Associations”
Wednesday, September 30th, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
•· All sessions will be held at the Rogers Park Library, 6907 N. Clark, 2nd Floor. Space is limited. Please RSVP to Caleb Sjoblom at 773-262-2290 ext. 13, or email@example.com.