Back by popular demand! Loyola University once again is offering deeply discounted tickets for 49th Ward residents and their families to a Loyola University Ramblers basketball game!
Join me for “49th Ward Night,” next Tuesday, February 5th, 6:00 p.m., as last year’s Cinderella team, the Ramblers take on their Missouri Valley Conference rivals, the Drake University Bulldogs, at Loyola’s Gentile Arena.
Earlier this month, Loyola University hosted “49th Ward Community Day.” The game sold out in just a few hours. Loyola has graciously offered 49th Ward residents and their families a second chance at deeply-discounted tickets to watch the Ramblers pursue another NCAA tournament berth.
Tickets ordinarily are $20, but for 49th Ward Night, 49th Ward residents can attend for just $7!
Only a limited number of tickets are available, so order your tickets NOW!
Here’s how to reserve your tickets and access the discount:
- CLICK HERE to go to the ticket purchasing page.
- Type the number “49” in the “Group Seating Promo Code” box and then click the green “Submit” box.
- Click the blue box that says “Select: Baseline Bleacher ($7.00).”
- Select the number of tickets you want and then click the green “Find Seats” box. Due to the high demand for this game, you are limited to four tickets per household.
- Select your shipping method (you can choose to print your tickets at home or pick them up at the Gentile Arena’s “Will Call window) and click on the green “confirm reservation” box.
- Follow the prompts to purchase your tickets online.
The Gentile Arena is located just steps east from Sheridan Road and the Loyola Red Line stop.
If you are driving, park in Loyola’s garage located just north of east-west Sheridan Road. Access the parking garage by entering the campus from east-west Sheridan Road at Kenmore. When you exit the parking garage on foot, turn left and walk north to the Gentile Arena.
Click here for a map of Loyola’s Lake Shore campus. The Gentile Arena is number 13 on the map and the parking facility is P1 on the map.
Many thanks to Loyola and its Athletics and Recreation Department for making this opportunity possible for the residents of the 49th Ward.