Join me this Saturday, January 12th, at 1:00 p.m., for an exciting afternoon of NCAA men’s college basketball as last year’s Cinderella team, the Loyola University Ramblers, take on their Missouri Valley Conference rivals, the Illinois State University Redbirds, at Loyola’s Gentile Arena.
For the fourth year in a row, Loyola University is hosting a “49th Ward Community Day” at the game and is graciously providing 49th Ward residents and their families deeply-discounted tickets to watch the Ramblers face off against the Redbirds at this sold out game.
The Ramblers are looking to repeat their historic 2018 run that led them to the Final Four. After a shaky start at the beginning of the season, Loyola has settled into a groove and currently is in a three-way tie for first place in the Missouri Valley Conference.
The game is sold out, so the only way you can get tickets is to buy them through this special offer.
Only a limited number of tickets are available, so order your tickets NOW!
Here’s how to reserve your tickets and access the discount:
- CLICK HERE to go to the ticket purchasing page.
- Type the number “49” in the “Group Seating Promo Code” box and then click the green “Submit” box.
- A blue box that says “No Seats Available” may appear. Ignore the message and click on the blue box.
- Select the number of tickets you want and then click the green “Find Seats” box. Due to the high demand for this game, you are limited to four tickets per household.
- Select your shipping method (you can choose to print your tickets at home or pick them up at the Gentile Arena’s “Will Call window) and click on the green “confirm reservation” box
- Follow the prompts to purchase your tickets online.
The Gentile Arena is located just steps east from Sheridan Road and the Loyola Red Line stop.
If you are driving, park in Loyola’s garage located just north of east-west Sheridan Road. Access the parking garage by entering the campus from east-west Sheridan Road at Kenmore. When you exit the parking garage on foot, turn left and walk north to the Gentile Arena.
Click here for a map of Loyola’s Lake Shore campus. The Gentile Arena is number 13 on the map and the parking facility is P1 on the map.
Many thanks to Loyola and its Athletics and Recreation Department for making this opportunity possible for the residents of the 49th Ward.