Over the last two weeks, my Ward Service Office staff and I have taken to the streets with our “Satellite Service Office.” We’re halfway through our tour, having visited all the CTA and Metra stops in the 49th Ward, meeting with morning commuters and taking service requests.
The “Satellite Service Office” continues with a few schedule changes caused by the rainy weather we experienced two weeks ago. Here’s the updated schedule:
- Sunday, September 28th, 8 a.m. to 12 Noon
St. Margaret Mary’s Church (Chase and Oakley)
- Monday, September 29th, 6:30 a.m. to 9 a.m.
Dunkin’ Donuts, 6970 N. Clark
- Tuesday, September 30th, 6:30 a.m. to 9 a.m.
Starbuck’s, 6738 N. Sheridan (at Columbia)
- Wednesday, October 1st, 6:30 a.m. to 9 a.m.
Shoreline Towers 6301 N. Sheridan (at Rosemont)
- Thursday, October 2nd, 6:30 a.m. to 9 a.m.
Gateway Centre Atrium (entrance to Bally’s Health Club)
- Sunday, October 5th, 8 a.m. to 12 Noon
St. Jerome’s Church (Lunt and Paulina)
- Saturday, October 18th, 8 a.m. to 12 Noon
Dominick’s Finer Foods (Gateway Centre at Howard and Clark)
Please note that this schedule is subject to change due to inclement weather or other circumstances.
I look forward to seeing you!