A farmers’ market is coming to the 49th Ward this summer! The Glenwood Sunday Market launches Sunday, June 6th, and we need your help to make our start-up market a smashing success!
Learn how you can help. Join us for an informational get-together and reception on Sunday, April 18th, 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at The Glenwood, 6962 N. Glenwood. Help make the market a reality and bring locally-grown and healthy food to everyone in the 49th Ward.
The Glenwood Sunday Market needs people to . . .
- Set up tables and tents
- Help our farmers and vendors
- Greet our guests
- Work at the education tent
- Offer a special project or demonstration
- Coordinate entertainment
- Provide bookkeeping support
- Serve coffee
- Distribute posters and flyers
- And any other skill or talent you can offer!
If you cannot make the meeting, please contact the firstname.lastname@example.org and let them know you are interested in helping.
Thanks for your support of the Glenwood Sunday Market, your green stop on the Red Line!