Rogers Park’s month-long Art Round Trip celebration closes TODAY (Friday October 30th) with a Halloween Eve Friday Night Market. Enjoy live music, art and vendors on the 1200 block of W. Loyola, just on the southwest side of the Loyola L station.
- 4:00 p.m. – Kelson Twins, indie folk
- 4:45 p.m. – Story teller Betsy Vandercook, “Daughters of Dracula”
- 5:15 p.m. – Untapped Resources, Sullivan High School rock band
- 6:00 p.m. – P.O.E.T. (People of Extraordinary Talent), Spokeword Artists
- 6:30 p.m. – Blushing Poppy, dance group
- 7:00 p.m. – On a Lark, rock band
- 8:00 p.m. – Skull Club Revival, Loyola University Chicago rock band
Other activities on the block include pumpkin carving and fun with a caricature artist. And three galleries will show artwork:
Be sure to join all the great activities at this block party. And you’ll find plenty of other art exhibits and theater events this weekend at our other Red Line station locations. Check the Rogers Park Arts Alliance calendar for all the details.